What we did:
To identify organisations and specifically the prominent, news-worthy individuals who rely or focus heavily on Asia for their future economic growth. Collaborate with these individuals to create Finnair “local heroes” who can bring a familiar face to the brand and drive revenue.
The two local heroes selected from a short list of 30 were entrepreneur Imran Hakim and the Royal Northern College of Music.
We; Organised photo shoot and filming of Imran Hakim in Manchester.
Arranged photo shoot and filming of RNCM in Shanghai.
Leveraged the content generated so they could be used in a 360º communications platform in bought & earned media.
Documented and showcased the “local heroes” in PR activity.
They both became brand ambassadors for the local and wider regional business community.
Deliver a high profile launch event with renowned global futurist Rohit Talwar who spoke about the importance of Asia to the UK’s future.
Formulated & implemented a media panel lunch.
Planned business events that incorporated Imran & RNCM.
Invented PR stunts to generate coverage.
- Finnair’s total brand awareness after the campaign increased from 51 % to 64 %.
- Market preference moved Finnair from 5th to 2nd choice for Asian flights.
- Click through rates on adverts improved by 60%.
- Advertising recall improved from 30% to 60%.
- 3 International marketing communications awards won and 1 Arts & Business Cultural Branding award.
- Sales revenue increased substantially.
©2021 TREE COMMUNICATIONS LTD